About Our Terms
The Application (App) and the websites are a software application that serves as a means to post vacancies/candidates and to find candidates with the required experience and competence. The App and the Sites provide information about services offered by the candidates.
The App and the Sites manage different business models for different companies. The agreed business model is defined in the contract between People of Norway AS and the company.
- Where People of Norway handle the whole process and invoice the customer the agreed price for the service
- Where company get access to People of Norway AS candidates and hire the candidate directly
These business models have no impact on the process for candidates except for who that is paying the wages, social costs such as holiday pay, occupational injury insurance and any sickness pay, employer's share of the National Insurance, OTP etc.
The App and the Sites allow companies to send a request to fill vacancies to candidates. The candidate has the sole and complete discretion to accept or reject your request for the vacancy. The candidate also has sole and complete discretion over whether to use the App and/or the Sites to receive the leads generated through the App and/or the Site. If the candidate accepts the request, the App notifies the company and provides information about the candidate, including his/her name, work experience, CV, and customer service rating and about how to communicate with the candidate. The App allows the company to view the candidates' distance from the workplace: the last 60 minutes before the work starts.
When the candidates do timekeeping from the APP, the location for the candidate is stored at the time the candidates click start or stop.
Under this contract, you agree to be bound by the Terms in their entirety. If you do not agree to the Terms, you must not use the App and/or the Sites for any purpose whatsoever.
By accessing or using the App and/or the Site or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by the Terms and the documents referred to in them.
If you have any questions about the App or the Sites, please contact us at email@example.com
means collectively the personal information submitted by you to access the job posting and job application services;
means the application you download to use the service on a mobile phone or pad.
'App acceptable use policy'
means the policy [insert link to your App acceptable use policy] that governs your permitted use of the App;
means any text, image, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to or on the App and/or the Site;
'Approved by People'
Means Candidates who have undergone the hiring process with interview, tests, etc. by People of Norway AS
Means when a candidate have got his work experience and competence confirmed by minimum two endorsers.
Means a person who confirms the work experience and competence to a candidate
All intellectual property rights, whether registered or not, including without limitation all copyrights, domain rights, design rights, database rights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents and patentable processes);
means the score the company can give the candidate at the end of each approved work contract lesson;
means the contract between company and candidate signed by both parties before the work is started;
`Assignment confirmation contract`
means the contract between People and the customer signed by both parties before the candidate is hired;
means the services or information provided by us through the App and/or the Site, but NOT the work performed by the employee, for which the employee alone is individually responsible;
means the period during which the employee provides work to the employer;
‘Employer or Company’
means any person using the App and/or the Site for the purpose of posting jobs and hiring workers for vacant shifts;
means any person using the App and/or the Site for the purpose of applying for a vacancy;
means the work provided by an employer or company to each candidate through the App and/or the Site;
has the meaning given to it in clause 7.1;
'Website acceptable use policy'
means the policy that governs your permitted use of the App and the Site;
'We, us or our'
means People of Norway AS, whose registered office is in XXXXXX, XXX Oslo, Norway;
'You, yours or your'
means the person accessing or using the App and/or the Sites or its Content, as either an employee or an employer;
2. Using the App and the sites
- For candidates, The Sites and the App are for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- For companies and employers, the sites and the App is only available when a separate contract is signed
- You agree that you are solely responsible for:
- All costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Sites and the App; and
- Keeping your password and other account details confidential.
- In the case where you have attained the age of majority and are legally capable of understanding and accepting the Terms, the Terms are binding on you personally.
- We make it possible for companies and employers to post vacancies and for candidates to ask to fill the vacancy.
- In the case where you as The company hires the candidate directly, you must pay the employee's wages, social costs such as holiday pay, occupational injury insurance and any sickness pay, employer's share of the National Insurance and OTP. In addition, there are possible additions for overtime, inconvenient working hours, shifts and pay for free time as for the owner's own employees, as well as access to common goods and services.
- In the case where you as The company hires the candidate through People of Norway AS, you must pay People of Norway AS rate that cover all costs associated with the work relating to the rent the employee's wages, social costs such as holiday pay, occupational injury insurance and any sickness pay, employer's share of the National Insurance, Administration and OTP. In addition, there are possible additions for overtime, inconvenient working hours, shifts and pay for free time as for the owner's own employees, as well as access to common goods and services.
- We may prevent or suspend your access to the App and the Site if you do not comply with any part of the Terms, any terms or policies to which they refer or any applicable law.
- In order to use the App and/or the Sites, you are required to create an account, which will contain certain personal details. In continuing to use the App and/or the Sites, you warrant that:
- All information you provide is accurate and truthful
- If you are representing a company, You have permission to post vacancies and to hire candidates.
- If you are a candidate, you have permission to apply for any vacancies that fit your profile
- You will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
4. Payment Policy and Fees
- As a candidate, the complete service is for free. As a candidate, you must fill in the number of years of work experience and the different areas and competence you have.. You must also update this information on a regular basis.
- As an employer, you must sign a written contract before being allowed to post vacancies through the App and/or the Site. You must also pay a regular monthly fee and a small fee for each vacant position that is filled through the site and/or the app. People of Norway AS support team will create your account, but you are responsible for all updates such as change of names and addresses or other contact data.
- Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Norwegian Krone (NOK), but we reserve the right to introduce the use of other currencies from time to time at our discretion.
- In being granted access to the services and the vacancy posting, you expressly acknowledge that you waive any statutory right to cancel your contract with us.
- The rates that apply to the service for employers can be found on the website. We may modify or update the rate from time to time.
- As an employer and if your contract with People of Norway AS gives you the rights to hire candidates directly, you agree to pay in full for the work related to taxes, legal fees, insurance and other government-regulated fees.
- As an employer and if your contract with People of Norway AS gives People of Norway AS or any of our subsidiaries the rights to post vacancies for you, you agree to pay in full for the fee stated in each collaboration contract signed before each assignment is started.
- You may cancel your account at any time after subscribing. However, no refunds for yearly subscription fees paid by employers can be provided, whether on grounds of quality or otherwise.
- Once an account has been opened, you as the employee may interact with the candidate to agree on the scope and timing of the vacancy.
- Upon completion or termination of the vacancy, we record how much time has been spent on the work. We do this to avoid any misunderstanding of payment between employer and candidate. As an employer, you must confirm the time spent on the work just finished and at the same time give the candidate a score. If you do not confirm or make any remarks about the time spent on the work by the candidate within 24 hours after the end of the work the time reported by the candidate is used if there is any later disagreement between candidate and employer.
- We are not responsible for the quality or content of any work and make no representation or warranty of any kind as to the standard or quality of work provided.
5. Candidates and Payment
- The system provides 3 types of candidates.
- Candidates approved by People of Norway AS
- Candidates that are self-registered but with endorsements
- Candidates that are self-registered with no documented references
- Being a marketplace to enable candidates and employers to connect, we do not warrant that we have verified the credentials or certifications of any employee. It is for each employer to satisfy him/herself on this point, to avoid engaging with a person purporting to have the required professional qualifications and experience who does not, in fact, have them. To the extent required in each case, each employee takes full responsibility for obtaining his/her own license, professional accreditation and work permit which qualifies him/her to provide the work.
- The contract between you and People of Norway AS define who is paying the salary, tax, VAT, insurance or other government expenses.
- You, as an employee, accept that all payment is from the employer who hires you for each specific vacancy. This is stated in the contract between you as the candidate and the company hiring you that must be signed before the assignment is started.
- Candidates and employers agree fully to indemnify, hold harmless and defend us against any claims regarding salary, tax, VAT or other claims related to use of the registered candidates in the system.
- We may, at our sole discretion, change some or all of our services at any time. In the event, we introduce a new service, the fees for that service will be clearly posted and are effective at the launch of the service.